24.5.05

Cover Me

I've more than occasionally referred to my penchant for cover versions on here (and I feel been in receipt of some silent derision for it - but then I'm professionally paranoid!) However in the hope of yet making converts I should alert you to Coverville a weekly podcast from the states which unearths some great re-interpretations and shines new light on the old and familiar. Go on, give it a try....

If this site ever gathers momentum, a podcast is the next obvious step. We could circumnavigate the globe...

1 comment:

Richard Lehnert said...

Just given Coverville a listen and it was fun. Bit too much banging on about his sponsor, iPodderx at the top, but what do you expect if you sell your soul to the devil. But, as the enigmatic RS says, the music offers a whole new perspective, like a parallel universe.